Friday, November 6, 2009

La La La La.... More smurfs! Super heros gone...gay?

Google image search is my crack cocaine. If I can come up with words I am thinking, I usually can find something of photoshopping quality. I probably spend more time image searching than anything else on the ol idiot box.

I was doing such the other night and I came across a smurf printable coloring page. I guess for kids, but I saw something different in it. So I took it into photoshop and added my vision of this great drawing.

May I present to you... Meth Lab Smurf...



This little blue man is working hard cranking out the drugs for his fellow smurfs.. I have some more smurf madness in the works but you'll have to check back.

And just because I was super bored....





I fucking love comics. Probably more than any set of tits you know. However do you ever find those comic cells and think, "what the fuck were they thinking?" Well maybe not, but I do. So these are some of my thoughts on them.

1 comment:

  1. oddly enough, the first panel here is nexus and the midnighter from image comic's wildcats. they are infact, a gay couple. they have an openly gay relationship in the comic. so much so marvel and DC wouldn't touch em. image is independantly owned so they don't care. oh, robin is the O.G. bitch in comics. sorry buck.

    ReplyDelete