Monday, November 2, 2009

Greetings!!

I decided I needed a place for all my sick and twisted photoshop goodies as well as my traditional artwork that I do. But mostly for the photoshop stuff. So people can really see what I do with this lovely program.


I have always been one of those people with an overactive imagination. Ever since I was a wee kid. Now I can put those thoughts to great use and actually make them visually happen with photoshop.


You know when someone says something totally out there and gross about a certain person(s) or place and you try to think of how it would look? Well I photoshop it to see. Ha!


So enjoy! Hope my thoughts don't scare you too bad, they did me.. That's why they get photoshopped.



I won't post much of anything for now but I will leave you with the first thing I ever did in photoshop. This was a sketch I did, I scanned it and then colored it in photoshop. Like 5 years ago. Maybe I will re-do this soon and see how much better it will look now.

Traumatized Childhood - ©Evil Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment