Basically, this blog is all for my artwork. I am for the most part a traditional artist most of my work is done in ink, watercolor and acrylics. However a few years ago I learned to use Photoshop.
Since learning photoshop I have been an unstopable force of retardation. Anything my sick mind can think of, I can make happen visually. I'm not going to lie or sugar coat it I have a sick sense of humor and an overactive imagination.
If I think it, or dream it and it's completely unreal -- I will photoshop it just to see what it looks like. This scares the hell out of most people. Most my friends won't let me have pictures of them for this reason.
On this blog you will see some of my traditional work, but probably, mostly some sick and twisted things I come up with in photoshop.
Photoshop, my anti drug.
-Abby
Need something photoshopped?
Need a band logo? Need something graphically designed? Need banners for a webpage? Want to put a big cock in someone's hand in a picture? I charge little to nothing for graphic work so email me with your project and I will give you a price! evilabby@myspace.com
My name is Abby. I am 27 years old and live in the Greater Cincinnati area. For the last 8 years I have booked and promoted shows one of my blogs is all about that.
Other than that I enjoy art. I also have a blog of all my artistic exploits. Check em out!
No comments:
Post a Comment