Monday, January 11, 2010

So It's not all just insanity....










I am perfectly capable of producing artwork that is not disturbing and aimed to give you nightmares.


Anyone a child of the 80's? Remember My Pet Monster? You know they were the huge stuffed toys that were just right for beating hell down on your sibling because the nose was hard plastic. Did this guy on the left for a friend of mine. She has been in search of an original for sometime now and never been able to find one, so I painted one for her.

OK, I was going to upload some more "semi-normal" artwork of mine I have been working on but I failed to upload the pictures to the computer and I'm being lazy so I shall grace you with some more fucked up photoshop.
I'm probably one of the only people who finds this hilarious. Dio has cancer, not cool. While I was online reading of his cancer this idea popped into my head. Why? Because Dio is a bad ass who flies dragons, owns unicorns, sword fights and should never be brought down with cancer. Oh well I thought it was funny, not the cancer - the picture.

Speaking of heavy metal. This is an oldie but a goodie. Part of a collage that Eric and I put together on one of our first unconventional "dates". Yep that's a mini-cooper with Rob Halford driving, the leprechaun holding down the condom department and Lars Ulrich and Kirk Hammet with female bodies and Kiss / King Diamond makeup. Pretty kick ass.


And I shall leave this post with a WTF. A WTF is a photoshop project I do that when people look at it all they can say is what the fuck Abby?


Yep, you're seeing this correctly. That's Tattoo from Fantasy Island getting a go with Bea Arthur from the Golden Girls. Hey, at least I black barred the enormous penis. Right?










No comments:

Post a Comment