Ok, most of my friends know I have this weird obsession with Hitler. Let me first say in no way do I support what the Nazi's did or support the retards that still try to hold up Hitler's beliefs this day in age. None of that! Abby loves everyone. Unless you are just a chud.
However, I have always been intrigued by Hitler, mostly because of his iconic nature and the fact that he was such a weird queer man (in more ways than one apprently). Hitler is just one of those taboo people that when brought up in conversation most people almost always get offended. That type of person / thing has always intrigued me.
So every so often I get an urge to photoshop something with Hitler in it. Mostly because it cracks me up. Please allow me to share....

Zombie Hitler? Photoshopped this, almost pee'd my pants.

This is what I think Hitler did in his spare time. Yes, that's Gallagher.
Ahhh, to have a brain that works like mine. Scary.
Oh, Abby, not Gallagher! Why not have Carrot Top doing the reach around hahahahha.
ReplyDeleteDirty girl!